TBO.com: Tampa Bay Online, The Tampa Tribune and The Tampa Times - breaking news and weather.
Wednesday, Nov 25, 2015
Pro Football

Firefighters Quickly Put Out Small Blaze At NFL Experience

TBO.com TBO.com
Published:   |   Updated: March 23, 2013 at 04:48 PM

The Super Bowl is always the hottest ticket around, but things got a little warmer today when a fire broke out at an NFL Experience tent.

The grease fire was in a tent where food was being cooked, according to a Tampa Fire Rescue media alert. Firefighters quickly arrived on scene, put out the fire and shut off the flow of propane gas.

No injuries were reported.

Subscribe to The Tampa Tribune