WEST TAMPA - A brick building, originally the home of First Bank of West Tampa, has stood at the southeast corner of Howard Avenue and Main Street for almost 90 years. In the 1925 "then" photo it housed J.M. Rey Insurance Co., and the 4th of July Cafe was next door. The bank and insurance office are gone. The cafe, which has operated in several locations since 1905, moved into the bank building about 35 years ago.